Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NOW I'm REALLY Back!


Well, well, well! Where have I been? Just about a day or so after my last post, I started feeling a little queasy. Then exhaustion hit me like a brick wall. And I realized...yup! This is it! On July 30th 2009, that guy up there was born. But he's not the only news I have for you, my ladies!

MERCY CARES BOUTIQUE is moving! My dream of having our lovely boutique in a house has finally come true! This means more privacy, more room, and most of all, more of the homey, comfortable, soothing feeling I have tried to provide you with, my wonderful ladies, each and every time you visit. We even have a front porch to sit on and drink pink lemonade (or champagne, I'm not picky) in the summertime.

I am so excited to be able to give my warrior women even more coziness. You so deserve it. We make the big move on April 1st. Stay tuned for pictures of your new home...

1 comment:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

He's a doll! Congratulations on your son and good luck on the move of the boutique.