Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stay Tuned - Big Blog in store for Monday!


My lovely reader(s) - tomorrow is a big day here in Bethel! It's the American Cancer Society's big event - Relay For Life! This will be our first year participating in what I am told is an awe inspiring all nighter. We opened out store just 2 months ago, so we weren't able to put together an actual team, but as corporate sponsors (what a cold sounding term, no?) we have been asked to set up a table at the Survivor's Dinner. What an HONOR! I am so excited to meet some more amazing people and let them know that I am here for them.

As another west-coast boutique owner said to me after generously giving me wholesale advice, "We are all in this together." And what a comforting thought that is. I want to shout from the rooftops how much I love my life right now. Everyday that I come to this pretty little store, someone encourages me, touches me, or teaches me. I really must be the luckiest woman alive.

Monday - I'll tell you all about the relay. Please share your stories with me!

No comments: